It’s Always Been About the Temperature Inside
Heating and cooling contractors carrying the Gibson product line know a good value. Gibson product rivals the most recognized name brands in heating and cooling market with its competitive price and quality, — quality made possible through Demand Flow Technology™. While other companies test products at random, we use 100% computer-automated testing on every Gibson product to eliminate human error in the final analysis of product quality. We are the only heating and cooling manufacturer to be DFT certified. It’s easy to see why Gibson carries a standard standard ten-year parts warranty, year-round.
The Gibson Product Line features:
– 80, 92.1 & 95.1 AFUE furnaces
– 13, 14, 15, & 16 SEER air conditioner and heat pumps
– Standard and variable speed air handlers
– Self contained air conditioners, heat pumps and gas/electric packages.
– Electronic air cleaners, programmable thermostats, and other related accessories.
Gibson home comfort products are available nationwide through the Gibson Heating and Air Conditioning distributor network. Gibson home comfort products are sold, installed and supported by Gibson Heating and Air Conditioning contractors.
Click here to download Tax Credit FAQs
Contact HVAC Direct for the largest selection and for more info